At CALGROUP we offer a planned maintenance service. We have the technical expertise and are well placed to meet your maintenance requirements.
We can assess and review your building and advise on a maintenance plan. We offer a full FM (Facilities Management) service that can be tailored to suit individual client requirements. Not only do we maintain your current systems but we advise on the current legislative standing with respect to less-able access, life safety systems and energy efficiency.
Maintenance related activities will be included within your specific Maintenance Schedule. Here we will generate an annual plan that will list a detailed breakdown of services and the frequency of visits per service per year.
Our staff offer advice on existing systems that may require refurbishment or modification and make recommendations to resolve problems.
We supply a range of maintenance services including but not limited to the following:
- Environmental/Health & Safety/Sustainability Consultancy
- Electrical Installation
- PAT Testing
- Sanitary Disposal
- Lighting and Lighting Control Systems
- Lifts and Escalators
- Thermo graphical Imaging
- Solid Waste Removal and Disposal
- Building Management System (BMS) and Energy Building Management System (EBMS)
- Mechanical Installation
- HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning)
- Life Safety Systems (Fire Alarm, Lifts, Emergency Lighting, Emergency Generators, Sprinkler, Fire Extinguishers etc.)